Whip up a woodland inspired pendant in just a few minutes for some instant nature charm! My new Renaissance Faux Copper Leaf Pendant is combined with a colorful collection of Czech glass. The beads swing from a branch toggle clasp.
Polymer clay leaf pendant (1 1/4″ long)
10 Czech glass beads
Branch toggle clasp
28″ copper plated chain
10 2″ ball headpins
12.5 mm jump ring
4 8mm jump rings
2 5mm jump rings
Tools needs: wire cutters, chain nose, flat or bent nose and round nose pliers.
1. String one glass bead on a ball headpin, create a wrapped loop by wrapping the wire under the headpin twice tightly and two-three times over the top to create a messy wrapped look. Trim excess wire with wire cutters. Repeat with remaining 9 glass beads.
2. Attach an 8mm jump ring to the leaf pendant.
3. On the 12.5mm jump ring string on the leaf pendant and three of the glass bead dangles on each side of the pendant.
4. Use an 8mm jump ring to attach the 12.5mm jump ring to the ring of the toggle clasp.
5. Use an 8mm jump ring to attach 2 of the larger glass bead dangle to the bottom of the ring of the toggle clasp on one side of the pendant. Repeat on the other side of the pendant.
6. Use 5mm jump rings to attach the ends of the chain to the bar and ring of the toggle clasp.
If a shorter chain is desired use either 24″ or 20″ length chain.
Sometimes in my Humblebeads VIP Party Facebook group I’ll ask for suggestions for new beads. One that caught my eye and pulled my muse in was the request for a leaf that would work with my bird beads. Challenge accepted!
I had a mold from leaves from my front yard and wanted to make a pendant that was romantic, lush and felt like that fit the woodland feel of my birds. I love them and have been having fun using them in my designs.
100% Pure Pomegranate Oil Lipstick Review & Swatches : Vegan Beauty Review
Cherry Carmex | British Beauty Blogger
How to Sell More Gift Cards in Your Retail Store: 8 Proven Ways